Sundays: 4th, 11th and 18th June
Running Day Timetables
The timetable for our regular excursion trains from April to September is shown below.
During special events, times may vary, so always check with us.
For further running information please download our 2017 timetable above.
Victorian Railways heritage train services operate along the original Mornington Branch Line on:
- the first three Sundays of every month
- some additional Sundays and mid-week days (refer timetable, web site & Facebook)
Bookings are not essential on Excursion Trains
Steam locomotive hauled services operate on most days.
Heritage diesels may operate on some days (refer timetable)
Four return services operate between Moorooduc and Mornington (refer timetable)
- K Class steam locomotive
- Heritage diesel locomotives
- Lovingly restored heritage carriages & rolling stock–some more than 100 years old
- Free parking at all 3 stations
- Moorooduc Station:
- Main depot and station adjacent to Mt Eliza Regional Park
- Kiosk & BBQ
- Foot bridge from North Fitzroy
- Signal box from Somerton
- Platform entertainment
- Bookings for all other services
- Accessible toilet
- Tanti Station on Bungower Road
- New Mornington Station on Yuilles Road
- Shuttle bus from Mornington Station to Mornington township operates on some days (refer web site & Facebook)
- Theme & Major Events (refer timetable, web site and Facebook)
ALSO available on most Sundays
- On train Children’s Birthday Parties
- Group travel
- Platform parties
|Bookings: 1300 767 274|
Hastings Car - pride of the carriage fleet, built at Newport in 1910
|Child (4 to 16)||$10||$7|
Concession is available on presentation of card for Government Pension, Seniors, student, Companion or Carer. Children under 4 travel free.