Ever wanted to drive a locomotive?
With the popularity of our last Driver a locomotive - Trundle day on September 1st. We have locked in your next chance to experience this fantastic and unique opportunity. With K163 having returned after an extended lay off It has returned and ready to go the next Trundles are open for bookings!
Your chance to drive one of our historic locomotives for an exhilarating Trundle up our line!
You can choose either,
1. The 1941 vintage K163 steam loco which weighs in at over 100 tons,
2. The 1968 heritage 950 horse power diesel electric loco T411,
Steam price: $100 each selection
Any diesel: $80 each selection.
1. Customers must be over the age of 16 and of a reasonable fitness to undertake a Trundle,
2. Please be aware session times are 20 minutes duration. Please allow for this if booking multiple Trundles.
3. You can also bring one other guest who must be over the age of 16 and of reasonable fitness.
4. Please wear fully enclosed footwear and sturdy clothing.
5. Remember your camera and enjoy!
Choose your locomotive and select a session time for the experience of a life time! The experience will include approximately 2km of driving from Moorooduc and return including a photo opportunity in the drivers seat with the crew at the conclusion.
Online booking fee apply.