Online bookings close 30 minutes before the last departure from Moorooduc on each of running day. Any further purchases can be made at our station booking office windows before departure.
The timetable for our regular excursion trains is shown below.
During special events, times may vary, so always check with us.
2020 Train Times
|Child (4 to 16)||$11||$8|
* Concession is available on presentation of card for Government Pension, Seniors, student, Companion or Carer. Children under 4 travel free.
For further running information please download our 2020 timetable above.
Victorian Railways heritage train services operate along the original Mornington Branch Line on:
- every Sundays of each month
- some additional Special Event dates and mid-week school holiday days (refer timetable, web site & Facebook)
Bookings are not essential on Excursion Trains
Steam locomotive hauled services operate on most days.
Heritage diesels may operate on some days (refer timetable)
Four return services operate between Moorooduc and Mornington (refer timetable)
- K Class steam locomotive
- Heritage diesel locomotives
- Lovingly restored heritage carriages & rolling stock–some more than 100 years old
- Free parking at all 3 stations
- Moorooduc Station:
- Main depot and station adjacent to Mt Eliza Regional Park
- Kiosk & BBQ
- Foot bridge from North Fitzroy
- Signal box from Somerton
- Platform entertainment
- Bookings for all other services
- Accessible toilet
- Tanti Station on Bungower Road
- New Mornington Station on Yuilles Road
- Shuttle bus from Mornington Station to Mornington township operates on some days (refer web site & Facebook)
- Theme & Major Events (refer timetable, web site and Facebook)
ALSO available on most Sundays
- On train Children’s Birthday Parties
- Group travel
- Platform parties
|Bookings: 1300 767 274|