Ever wanted to drive a locomotive?
With Father's Day around the corner and the expected return to service of K163 imminent, the next Trundles are open for bookings!
Your chance to drive one of our historic locomotives for an exhilarating Trundle up our line!
You can choose either,
1. The 1941 vintage K163 steam loco which weighs in at over 100 tons,
2. The 1968 heritage 950 horse power diesel electric loco T411,
3. For the first time, recently restored diesel hydraulic loco W241.
Steam price: $100 each selection
Any diesel: $80 each selection.
1. Customers must be over the age of 16 and of a reasonable fitness to undertake a Trundle,
2. Please be aware session times are 20 minutes duration. Please allow for this if booking multiple Trundles.
Choose your locomotive and select a session time for the experience of a life time! The experience will include approximately 2km of driving from Moorooduc and return including a photo opportunity in the drivers seat with the crew at the conclusion.
Online booking fee applies. BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL
Additional session times are available if demand warrants.